Procedure for signing up to Žaliakalnis polyclinic:
To become a patient, simply fill in an application form:
- the request will be filled in at the clinic by the receptionist
- online (click here).
- You can fill in the application form at home (click here) and hand it in at the reception when you arrive at the clinic.
Upon arrival at the clinic, you must present a document confirming your identity: a passport, ID card or birth certificate valid in the Republic of Lithuania (not older than 18 years). We will take care of the transfer of your medical records from your previous institution.
Registering with a doctor
- Patients can pre-register with their family doctor and specialists by visiting the Žaliakalnis Polyclinic reception, by calling or registering online.
- When registering by phone for a doctor's appointment, patients give their name and date of birth to the receptionist. Patients must remember or write down the date and time of the appointment and the doctor's surgery number given by the receptionist.
- Patients are only seen at the appropriate time registered for that appointment. If a patient is late for an appointment, his/her admission is not guaranteed.
- Those who are unable to arrive at the specified time shall inform the receptionist by phone or cancel the online registration on the clinic's website as early as possible, but no later than one working day before the scheduled date of the appointment at 5 pm.
Patients are referred to secondary-level specialists at the discretion of their primary care physicians. All necessary investigative and therapeutic actions are carried out within the competence of the specialist and written advice is given to the referring doctor. Referrals to psychiatrists, psychologists, dentists and physiotherapists do not require a referral from the family doctor.
Doctors' house calls can be obtained by telephoning the clinic's Reception or by visiting the Reception on weekdays from 8 am to 1 pm.
- Doctor's house calls are registered by contacting the clinic's reception by phone or by direct arrival
by contacting the reception at the clinic.
- Doctor's house calls are registered between 8:00 and 11:00 on weekdays.
- Home services are provided by a family doctor and a nurse.
- Scheduled visits for people with disabilities are carried out by the doctor to whom the patient is registered, with the prior agreement of the doctor, in accordance with the procedure for the provision of incentivised primary care services.
Emergency medical services immediate or emergency care when acute clinical conditions threaten the life of the patient and/or others, or when failure to provide such care in a timely manner puts patients at risk of serious complications. No physician's referral is required.