I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
2. By accessing the Website, Users confirm that they unconditionally accept these Terms and Conditions and undertake to comply with them. These Terms and Conditions shall apply both to the use of the Website after the User has logged in and to Users who have not completed the log-in procedure. By accessing and/or using the Website, Users acknowledge that they are duly familiar with the Rules and agree that the Institution will process the information provided by Users (including personal data) to the extent necessary for the management and functioning of the Website and the provision of the Website services.
3. Website Services means services related to the provision of information to customers and the provision of customer information ("Website Services"), including:
3.1. providing information about the Supplier's services and the amounts payable by the Customer;
3.2. submitting questions or other information and/or ordering services electronically.
3.3. any other services provided through the Website.
4. The Institution has the right to unilaterally change the Rules by announcing it on the Website. Amendments to the Rules shall take effect from the date of their publication on the Website. If the User continues to use the services of the Website after the amendment or addition to the Rules, the User shall be deemed to accept the new version of the Rules.
II. USER LOGIN AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
5. You may only use or be able to fully use the Website if you have entered the correct login details on the Website. Logging in is only for the purpose of registering with specialists or registering with UAB Žaliakalnis polyclinic, after entering the required data, by logging in to the Website, you confirm that:
5.1 The User has carefully and attentively read these Terms and Conditions, has understood them and freely accepts them and undertakes to use the Website in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in these Terms and Conditions;
5.2 The data provided by the User is true, accurate and complete. The User shall only provide correct data when changing or completing his/her data. Any loss resulting from the provision of incorrect data shall be borne by the User;
5.3. in the event of a change in the User's data or other relevant information, the User undertakes to change (supplement) his/her data on the Website without delay, but no later than within 7 (seven) working days;
5.4. The User agrees that the Agency will process any personal data and/or other information provided by the User and use it for the purposes of the execution of these Rules, for the provision of the Agency's services, for direct marketing (subject to the User's consent) and for any other purposes.
6. The User is prohibited from appropriating the identity of others by using someone else's name, surname and/or other data. If the User does not comply with the above requirements, the Institution shall have the right to prohibit the use of the Website immediately and without prior notice. In case of reasonable suspicion that by such actions the User has caused or could cause damage to the Institution and/or third parties and/or public interest, the Institution shall have the right to transfer all available data on such User to public authorities.
7. The User unconditionally undertakes to ensure the confidentiality of the data provided and must make every effort to protect the password for accessing the Website from third parties and not to disclose it to third parties in any direct (indirect) way and to ensure that no third parties can access his/her data when using or accessing the Website.
8. The personal data provided by the User on the website shall be processed by the Institution in accordance with these Rules, the requirements set out in the Law of the Republic of Lithuania on Legal Protection of Personal Data and other legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania governing the processing and protection of personal data.
9. The personal data (name, surname, email address, telephone number, address, etc.) provided by the User when filling in the electronic forms shall be used for the following purposes:
9.1. for the purposes of the Website and the provision of the Institution's services.
10. The User, by contacting the Institution in writing by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or by coming to the Customer Service Centre and presenting a document confirming his/her identity to the Institution, shall have the right:
10.1. apply to the Institution with a request to provide information about the personal data of the User processed by the Institution;
10.2. to apply to the Institution with a request to correct the User's personal data and/or to suspend the processing of such personal data, except for the storage - in the case when, after acquaintance with the personal data, the User finds that the data are incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate;
10.3. to apply to the Institution with a request to destroy the personal data or to suspend the processing of such personal data, except for the storage - in the case when, after having access to his/her personal data, the User finds out that the personal data are being processed unlawfully or fraudulently;
10.4. to object to the processing of the User's personal data where such data is processed or intended to be processed for direct marketing purposes.
11. Personal data must be accurate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for their collection and further processing. Personal data shall be kept up-to-date as necessary for processing.
12. The institution undertakes not to disclose the user's personal data to other third parties, except for the institution's partners providing services related to the services provided by the institution. In all other cases, the User's personal data may be disclosed to third parties only in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania.
III. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE INSTITUTION AND THE USER
13. The Institution reserves the right at any time, without notice to the User, to modify the Services provided by the Institution on the Website or their individual terms.
14. The Institution, in order to protect the rights and legitimate interests of individuals and/or to comply with the requirements of the legislation, and/or if the User does not comply with the provisions of these Rules, shall have the right to cancel the User's registration on the Website without prior notice or the consent of the User.
15. The Institution shall have the right to suspend or terminate the operation of the Website at any time, without prior notice.
15. When using the Website and/or the Services provided by the Institution, the User shall:
15.1. strictly adhere to the procedures and requirements set out in these Rules;
15.2. not to infringe the rights and legitimate interests of the Institution and third parties;
15.3. not to provide false and/or misleading information about themselves or any other incorrect information;
15.4. use only secure electronic communications and data transmission facilities and equipment;
15.5. not to spread computer viruses and / or take other measures that could disrupt the work of the Website, damage or destroy information and cause other damage to the Website, or the process of services provided by the Institution;
15.6. not to take any deliberate action that would disrupt the operation of the Website and the provision of the Website or the Institution's services to the User or third parties;
15.7. respect and comply with established and accepted norms of behaviour and morality, the rights and legitimate interests of third parties and the requirements of the law;
15.8. to inform the Institution immediately if he/she becomes aware that his/her login data to the Website is being or may be used by other third parties.
16. If the User violates any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, the Institution shall have the right to restrict the User's ability to use the Website in any way, in whole or in part, at any time.
IV. PROTECTION OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
17. All rights to the Website and the works contained therein are protected by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania and other legal acts. It is strictly forbidden to copy texts, photographs, logos, banners and all other design elements with the intention of using them for commercial or other purposes that violate the rights and legitimate interests of the Institution or third parties.
18. All trademarks that appear on the Website are the property of the Institution, or the Institution uses them legally, on the basis of contracts concluded with their owners.
19. This Website may contain links to other websites that will allow the User to leave this Website to access third party information, or third party information may be made available on this Website.
20. The Agency cannot modify, update or control the content of such websites and accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of the content contained therein.
V. ORDERING SERVICES ON THE WEBSITE
22. By using the Website, Users may order the services of the Institution and/or third parties or make requests for such services.
23. The User, by ordering the services of the Institution and/or third parties or by submitting a request for the ordering of such services, is aware and agrees that the information and data that he/she will provide when completing his/her request will be passed on to the provider of such services.
24. The User, by ordering the services of the Institution and/or third parties, or by submitting a request for the order of such services (indicating his/her data and/or contact information), assumes full responsibility and risk for the use of the data that he/she transmits to the third parties.
26. The user shall have the possibility to view in his/her browser the information (cookies) installed by the Institution and to delete some or all of the cookies installed. By using the Website, the User agrees to the placement on his/her computer/device of the cookies provided by the Institution. The User may revoke this consent at any time by changing the settings of his/her Internet browser, but in this case certain functions of the Website may not work.
VII. FINAL PROVISIONS
27. The Rules shall be governed by the law of the Republic of Lithuania. All disputes between the Website and the User shall be settled by negotiation. In the event that the parties fail to resolve the dispute by negotiation, such dispute shall be finally settled by the courts of the Republic of Lithuania in accordance with the procedure established by law.
28. All rights to the Website and the works contained therein are protected by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania and other legal acts. No content and other textual, graphic or other information contained on the Website may be reproduced, made publicly available or distributed without the prior written consent of the Institution.
29. For all questions regarding the self-service services provided on the Website and the personal data processing activities carried out by the Institution, please contact us in writing by e-mail email@example.com or by coming to the reception of the outpatient clinic, presenting a document confirming the identity of the person.